Reasons to take the train to work:
- It’s cheaper than driving.
- It forces you to get to work and home at about the same time every day.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- Twice a day, you can slip off into lala-land and pretend you’re touring Europe.
- You can do real work while the train conductor drives for you.
- You only have to get gas once every few weeks.
- You meet nice and friendly people on the bus, train, and shuttle.
- Your Caltrain monthly pass is also good for getting to bars nearby on weekdays, and in San Francisco on weekends.
- You don’t have to circle the (full) parking lot looking for a spot.