- flipper — A failover manager for MySQL servers in a master-master configuration with a single writable node.
- snapper — An LVM snapshot-based backup system for MySQL.
- libmygis — A library for accessing common GIS formats using a simple C API; developed to support mysqlgistools.
- mysqlgistools — A project to improve the usability of MySQL GIS by providing import/export tools.
Generic systems projects:
- confmerge — A simple tool to merge key-value (“settings”) files with templated configuration files.
- sudomerge — A tool to merge multiple sudoers.d files into a sudoers file with good error checking. This allows sudoers files to be appended by placing a file in a directory, which allows for good integration with RPM packages.
- privpkg — A system to package up system users as RPM packages for distribution, similar to Yahoo!’s internal yinst user packages.
- system-summary — A tool to summarize the basic system components to allow for a quick visual inspection of hardware.
- perl-raid-tools — A programmatic way to access RAID controller metadata, especially to support system-summary.